SkyFire Energy is Western Canada’s leading solar contractor. Since 2001, SkyFire Energy has designed and installed grid connected and off grid solar power systems throughout Alberta, BC, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Northwest Territories and the Yukon. Our experience includes the design and installation of hundreds of residential systems and many of the largest and most complex commercial photovoltaic systems in Western Canada.
What else sets us apart?
- A highly involved executive team that includes a board member of CanSIA (Canadian Solar Industries Association) as well as current board members of SPARK (Alberta Renewable Energy Co-operative), Light Up The World (a non-profit implementing solar power systems around the world) and Solar Energy Society of Alberta
- Engineering registrations across Western and Northern Canada
- Experience installing hundreds of renewable energy systems across Canada
- Solar PV systems in operation on more than 20 utilities in Canada
- COR (Certificate of Recognition) for highest possible construction safety standard as certified in part by the Government of Alberta showing that the firm’s health and safety management system has been evaluated by a certified auditor and meets the standards established by Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- Certified B Corporation – learn more about what that means here
- Tesla Powerwall Certified Installer
- A member of the Amicus Co-op – an exclusive purchasing and best practices sharing co-operative with 48 other US solar companies
- A staff that includes Professional Engineers, Certified Photovoltaic Technicians (CanSIA/Seneca College) and CSA Certified Construction Electricians (Solar PV Systems Certified)
- Local staff in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Saskatoon and Regina serving all of Alberta, Saskatchewan, BC, Manitoba and Northern Canada.