Do you have a passion for renewable energy? Do you want to make a difference for the environment and future generations?
SkyFire Energy is seeking highly motivated and capable team members in Regina, Calgary, Edmonton and Penticton to help us transition individuals and communities to solar power. Our goal is lofty: “To bring solar power to the world for a stronger, healthier and sustainable global community”.
If hired you will be working with an experienced team with over 175 years of combined experience and education in the solar industry. You will be working in a fast-paced environment on exciting opportunities, both large and small, that make positive impacts in the communities within which we work.
Current Job Postings
No current postings
If you are interested in working with us, submit a cover letter and resume expressing your interest, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note – Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact applicants whose background and experience closely match the requirements for the role. However, your resume will remain in our system and we may contact you for future opportunities. Thank you for your interest in SkyFire Energy.
Interested in pursuing a career in the solar industry?
Please visit the following the links for more information on solar training programs and certifications:
- CanSIA List of Education Providers
- Online Solar PV Training Programs
- NAIT Alternative Energy Technology Program
- SAIT PV Installation Course for Electricians
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) Certification
- Northern Lakes College 2017-2018 Renewable Energy Training Program for Solar