SkyFire offers operations and maintenance services for utility-scale, commercial, and residential photovoltaic systems. Using tier-one products and our highly experienced solar engineering staff, SkyFire has the ability to monitor all of the indicators and parameters to optimize performance and to carry out the required maintenance of each solar asset. This includes site management, monitoring, preventative maintenance, and reactive maintenance.
As solar professionals, we believe it is our responsibility to see that the systems we build or are contracted to maintain continue to perform reliably for decades after commissioning. We engage collaboratively with stakeholders to achieve common goals; listening closely to understand your needs, sharing ideas, solutions, and best practices to maintain the performance of your solar assets.
The SkyFire Operations and Maintenance Difference
- SkyFire is in our 19th year of providing solar installation and O&M services in Western Canada
- We have 200+ years of combined experience and education in the solar industry
- All of our services are centralized with us so there is no need for multiple providers
- We employ the most experienced staff of PV System Engineers and Certified Electricians in Western Canada
- We are experienced with virtually all types of solar equipment from micro-inverters to large 2MW central inverters
- We provide reliable, dependable, multi-year O&M contracts
- We are the O&M provider for Brooks Solar Farm, a 17 MW solar power facility on 30 hectares of land, in Newell County near Brooks, Alberta. This project includes 50,000 solar panels that can power up to 3,000 homes.
In addition, we are active members of the Amicus O & M Cooperative. This means we have easy access to best practices from a group of professional organizations ahead of the curve in the solar industry. Learn more about Amicus Solar O & M Cooperative here.
Operations and Maintenance Services include but are not limited to:
- Annual and monthly reporting
- Performance verification
- SCADA and communications system maintenance
- Meteorological station (pyranometer and anemometer) maintenance
- Ground circuit inspection and testing
- Cleaning and filter replacement
- Power and communications verification
- Software and hardware upgrades
- Thermal imaging
- Torque verification
- All preventative and reactive maintenance
- Torque verification
- Tracking system maintenance
- Conduit and fitting integrity inspection
- Infrared thermography
- I-V curve tracing and performance reporting
- Visual inspections
- Optional Module cleaning
- Site Services:
- Road maintenance
- Snow removal and sanding
- Vegetation control
We are in the business of ensuring that solar PV systems perform well for decades to come; as such, we employ long-term thinking in our approach to our operations and maintenance.
If you have any questions regarding our operations and maintenance programs including pricing of services please contact us HERE or by calling 1-87-SKYFIRE-1